How does Prosal make money?

Prosal is a business development secret weapon for agencies and consultants - we connect businesses like yours to high-quality RFPs personally vetted by our team.

Our accounts start at free, which gives you access to about 70% of the RFPs on the platform. Our premium account gives you access to the other 30% of RFPs with vetted budgets and a personalized AI assistant, starting at $69/mo.